Welcome to PosterHubs!
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of PosterHubs’s website located at https://posterhubs.com/.
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth on this page, do not continue to use PosterHubs.
The following terms apply to these terms, privacy statements and disclaimer notices and to all agreements: “Client”, “you” and “your” refer to you, the person who logs into this website and complies with the Company’s terms and conditions. “Company”, “we”, “we”, “us” and “our”, refer to our company. “Party”, “Party”, or “us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All Terms imply the offer, acceptance and consideration necessary for the Client to accept our assistance process in the manner most appropriate to meet the Client’s needs in relation to the Company’s provision of said Services. and subject to, the prevailing laws of the Netherlands. Singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or star, any use of the above terms or other words are interchangeable and therefore referred to alike.
Unless otherwise stated, PosterHubs and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all PosterHubs Materials. All intellectual property rights reserved. You may access it from PosterHubs for your own personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms.
You must not:
- Material reprinted from PosterHubs
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from PosterHubs
- Reproduce, copy or copy material from PosterHubs
- Redistribute content from PosterHubs
This Agreement shall commence from the date.
Sections of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information on certain areas of the website. PosterHubs does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their appearance on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of PosterHubs, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, PosterHubs shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, loss or expense incurred and/or incurred as a result of any use and/or posting and/or appearance of such Comments on the Website.
PosterHubs reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents or trademarks of third parties;
- Comments do not contain defamatory, defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise unlawful material that constitutes an invasion of privacy.
- Comments shall not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or representation commercial activity or illegal activity.
- You hereby grant PosterHubs a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- search engines;
- news agencies;
- Online Directory Distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; And
- Non-profit organizations, charitable shopping malls, and charitable fundraising groups may not hyperlink to our Web site unless requested by System Wide Recognized Businesses.
These companies may link to information on our home pages, publications or other websites as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the Linking Party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community site;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; And
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link will not reflect poorly on us or our recognized business; (b) we have no negative record of the Company; (c) the benefit we receive from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of PosterHubs; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These companies may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, approval or endorsement of the Linking Party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to PosterHubs. Please include your name, your organization’s name, contact information as well as your site’s URL, a list of any URLs you wish to link to our website, and a list of our site’s URLs that you wish to link to. Please wait 2-3 weeks for a response to the link.
Affiliates may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- using our corporate name; or
- Linking using uniform resource locators; or
- Linking to our website is understood within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site using any other description.
- Use of PosterHubs’s logo or other artwork for linking absent a trademark license agreement is not permitted.
Without prior permission and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that change the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We will not be responsible for any content displayed on your website. You agree to defend and defend us against all claims arising on your website. No link(s) must appear on any website that may be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or violation of any third party’s rights.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all or any specific links to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and this Linking Policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to abide by and abide by these linking terms.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is objectionable for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; Nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the Website Materials are kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit our or your liabilities in any way not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any our or your liability that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
Limitations and exclusions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) subject to the preceding paragraphs; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the website information and services are provided free of charge, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.